Have you changed careers to start your own business? And do you need to grow your face-to-face sales but don’t know where to start?
Then come along to one of my mindful sales sessions. First hear what lovely students say, then decide…
You gave me hope.
– Freelance consultant
I’m very reserved about selling, due to the perceived personality traits needed (which I don’t have!), Anis’ session changed my opinion.
– Events manager, Ordnance Survey
But enough about me, let’s get back to you. Is this workshop for you? Maybe. Maybe not.
This workshop is ideal for you if:
- You’re an introvert
- You’ve changed careers, for whatever reason, to start your own venture and have never had to sell before
- You can’t stand selling or selling intimidates you
It’s also perfect for you if:
- You’ve just started your own business and you’re selling your product or services to other businesses or individuals, face-to-face or over the phone
- You’re a small business owner and want to equip your team members – who’ve never sold before and are intimidated by selling – with the skills and frameworks to grow your revenue
- You’re a purpose driven entrepreneur following your passion, and you want to build a sustainable business so you can make people’s lives better
After the event you will:
- Have clarity on where and how to start a “sales conversation”
- Know how to communicate your value in a way that resonates with your potential customers
- Avoid common mistakes that result in silence and tumbleweeds
- Learn how to ask for the business without wobbling at the knees
And all of this without being salesy, pushy, slimy, or requiring a personality transplant. It will be fun, engaging and you’ll get to practise with others in a safe environment
It’s definitely NOT for those who:
- Have had formal sales training
- Are sales professionals selling for their employer
- Are ONLY selling online. But if you need to learn to build partnerships (face-to-face) so you can sell online, then definitely come along
- Want to learn fast manipulative techniques to close deals just so you can hit your target
Go on, reserve your seat, below.
Come and learn a mindful approach to selling, so you can sell without the stress, grow your business and do what you love.
Bit of blah blah about me. I’ve been featured in:
I promise you it will be the best £40 you’ll ever invest in your business!
Why? This isn’t just a job for me. It’s my passion and purpose. My mission is to help as many people as possible succeed at doing what they love. Because I honestly believe the world will be a better place, a little more loving place, if more people followed their passion. And we all know we could use a lil more love.
One more thing, I run this workshop in partnership for the British Library as I’ve been selected as a delivery partner. So don’t worry, I’m not some double-glazing sales gal off the street 😉
Where? British Library, Business & IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, NW1 2DB.
Don’t worry, when you book you’ll get reminders and location details.
Grab your seat below – dates for February & March – and I’ll see you there.