Have you changed careers to start your own business? And do you HATE face-to-face sales or feel intimidated with selling and don’t know where to start?
Then come along to one of my mindful sales sessions. First hear what lovely students say, then decide…
You gave me hope.
– Freelance consultant
I’m very reserved about selling, due to the perceived personality traits needed (which I don’t have!), Anis’ session changed my opinion.
– Events manager, Ordnance Survey
But enough about me, let’s get back to you. Is this workshop for you? Maybe. Maybe not.
This workshop is ideal for you if:
- You’re an introvert
- You’ve changed careers, for whatever reason, to start your own venture and have never had to sell before
- You can’t stand selling or selling intimidates you
It’s also perfect for you if:
- You’ve just started your own business and you’re selling your product or services to other businesses or individuals, face-to-face or over the phone
- You’re a small business owner and want to equip your team members – who’ve never sold before and are intimidated by selling – with the skills and frameworks to grow your revenue
- You’re a purpose driven entrepreneur following your passion, and you want to build a sustainable business so you can make people’s lives better
After the event you will:
- Have clarity on where and how to start a “sales conversation”
- Know how to communicate your value in a way that resonates with your potential customers
- Avoid common mistakes that result in silence and tumbleweeds
- Learn how to ask for the business without wobbling at the knees
And all of this without being salesy, pushy, slimy, or requiring a personality transplant. It will be fun, engaging and you’ll get to practise with others in a safe environment
It’s definitely NOT for those who:
- Have had formal sales training or have +5 years sales experience
- Are sales professionals selling for their employer
- Are ONLY selling online. But if you need to learn to build partnerships (face-to-face) so you can sell online, then definitely come along
- Want to learn fast manipulative techniques to close deals just so you can hit your target
What’s different about this workshop?
- You might not have the typical traits of a salesperson. The workshop is led by an introvert and former social awkwardite and painfully shy person who thrived in a corporate career. You will learn how you too can sell by being yourself
- You will learn a calm, mindful approach to sales, so you can grow with you soul intact
Go on, reserve your seat, below.
Come and learn a mindful approach to selling, so you can sell without the stress, grow your business and do what you love.
Bit of blah blah about me. I’ve been featured in:
I promise you it will be the best £40 you’ll ever invest in your business!
Why? This isn’t just a job for me. It’s my passion and purpose. My mission is to help as many people as possible succeed at doing what they love. Because I honestly believe the world will be a better place, a little more loving place, if more people followed their passion. And we all know we could use a lil more love.
One more thing, I run this workshop in partnership for the British Library as I’ve been selected as a delivery partner. So don’t worry, I’m not some double-glazing sales gal off the street 😉
Where? British Library, Business & IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, NW1 2DB.
Don’t worry, when you book you’ll get reminders and location details.
Grab your seat below and I’ll see you there.