Do you HATE face-to-face selling? Does the thought of selling make sick? This London sales workshop for beginners might be for you.
Maybe you’re someone who has changed careers to start your own business and don’t know where to start when it comes to selling?
Then come along to one of my mindful sales sessions run in partnership with the British Library.
First hear what lovely students who’ve attended my workshops, say, then decide…
The British Library is strict about feedback & giving you the best return on your investment
We ensure you are happy and are receiving the best return on your investment. This London sales workshop for beginners consistently receives 5* reviews… a snippet from recent attendees..
The session was practical, full of tips. It was very honest and sincere approach, it really resonated with my own values.
Good mix of activity, psychology, theory and street smarts.
More confident than I was when I first came in.
Makes me feel so much more comfortable and confident with selling in an authentic way that feels good!
Bored yet? No? Okay, here’s more delegate feedback..
Very informative..I liked the exercises
Lots of useful advice, thanks Anis” (You’re welcome!!)
Clear and inspiring
What a great session. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Inspiring.
Great that we had so much opportunity to practise. Broken down into easy to manage chunks.
Anis was fantastic, lovely energy, with amazing tips and advise. Learnt many new things that should help in my new role.
Helpful practical tools that could be applied in a wide variety of scenarios
Very useful exercises, really got great value out of it.
I’m grateful for these kind words, but I have to be honest. I am disappointed no one said how funny I am. So, spoiler alert. I am. A bit funny.
I’ve had the priviledge of speaking to 1000s of entrepreneurs in Britain
Some of the kind things people have said…
I’m very reserved about selling, due to the perceived personality traits needed (which I don’t have!), Anis’ session changed my opinion.
– Events manager, Ordnance Survey
Are you ready?
But enough about me, let’s get back to you. Is this workshop for you? Maybe. Maybe not.
This London sales workshop for beginners is ideal for you if:
- You’re an introvert
- You’ve changed careers, for whatever reason, to start your own venture and have never had to sell before
- You can’t stand selling or selling intimidates you
It’s also perfect for you if:
- You’ve just started your own business and you’re selling your product or services to other businesses or individuals, face-to-face or over the phone
- You’re a small business owner and want to equip your team members – who’ve never sold before and are intimidated by selling – with the skills and frameworks to grow your revenue
- You’re a purpose driven entrepreneur following your passion, and you want to build a sustainable business so you can make people’s lives better
After the event you will:
- Have clarity on where and how to start a “sales conversation”
- Anis will show you how to build trust with prospects in face-to-face situations without being fake-friendly, so they want to buy from you.
- Having transformed from a shy, socially-awkward person to sales maven, Anis will show you her mindful method to instantly boost your confidence before meetings, without fake-it-till you make it bluster or needing a personality transplant, so you can show up as your brilliant self in meetings.
- Learn the difference between what founders say and what buyers buy when it comes to explaining what you do and why it matters; and learn how to speak your buyers language so they GET what you’re selling.
- You will also learn the biggest mistakes that make sales meetings a massive flop and a waste of time, and how to avoid them.
- Having sold in thousands of meetings, across twenty countries and multiple industries, Anis will show you a critical conversation you must always have with your prospects if you ever hope to win the sale.
- Learn how to “ask” so they say “YES” without being awkward or pushy.
- You’ll get plenty of opportunity to role-play your new skills, so you leave filled with confidence, use them straight away and start enjoying results.
And all of this without being salesy, pushy, slimy, or requiring a personality transplant. It will be fun, engaging and you’ll get to practise with others in a safe environment.
It’s definitely NOT for those who:
- Have had formal sales training or have +5 years sales experience
- Are sales professionals selling for their employer
- Are ONLY selling online. But if you need to learn to build partnerships (face-to-face) so you can sell online, then definitely come along
- Want to learn fast manipulative techniques to close deals just so you can hit your target
What’s different about this workshop?
- You might not have the typical traits of a salesperson. The workshop is led by an introvert and former social awkwardite and painfully shy person who thrived in a corporate career. You will learn how you too can sell by being yourself
- You will learn a calm, mindful approach to sales, so you can grow with you soul intact
Go on, reserve your seat, below.
Come and learn a mindful approach to selling, so you can sell without the stress, grow your business and do what you love.
Bit of blah blah about me. I’ve been featured in:
I promise you, this London sales workshop for beginners will be the best £50 you’ll ever invest in your business!
Why? This isn’t just a job for me. It’s my passion and purpose. My mission is to help as many people as possible succeed at doing what they love. Because I honestly believe the world will be a better place, a little more loving place, if more people followed their passion. And we all know we could use a lil more love.
You’ll have fun while learning a tonne of practical strategies that make an immediate difference in your business. *Vanity health warning, your selfies will be photobombed by me 😉 *
One more thing, I run this workshop in partnership for the British Library as I’ve been selected as a delivery partner. So don’t worry, I’m not some double-glazing sales gal off the street 😉
Where? British Library, Business & IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, NW1 2DB.
Don’t worry, when you book you’ll get reminders and location details.
Grab your seat below and I’ll see you there.