Here are the 6 that stood out for me:
- The best time to cold call is between 4:00pm and 5:00pm (second is between 8:00am and 10:00am)
- Thursday is the best day to prospect
- Today it takes 8 cold call attempts to reach a prospect (in 2007, it was just over 3.5)
- Average salesperson only makes 2 attempts to reach a prospect
- Average salesperson makes 8 dials per hour, prospects for 6.25 hours to set 1 appointment
- Email marketing has x2 higher ROI than cold calling
What does it tell me?
- Be super smart with your time
- Be as persistent as a mosquito!
- Sign up with Mailchimp and start delighting your prospects
What did you think of the stats? Did any of them not surprise you? Please share your thoughts in the comments, below. And if you have any questions, fill in the box below.
Leave a Reply