Learning how to build trust quickly with any prospect so buyers will buy from you is a foundational sales skill to have as a startup.
People only buy from people they know like and trust, so what do you do as a startup with zero track record, no market share, or paying customers?
Listen in on this week’s podcast and learn how to build trust quickly with any prospect so buyers will buy from you.
7 Things you can do as a startup to build trust quickly with any prospect
1. Be courteous. Yes, I know, it’s obvious, but I’m shocked at how some people are.
2. Do what you said you would do when you said you would. Yes, another obvious one, but you’d be amazed at how people let this slip by. The impression it creates is powerful.
3. Gather customer trial testimonials
4. Give guarantees
5. Be customer focussed – here’s why not being customer focussed will cost you your business.
6. Do your research
7. Focus on service – here’s how mindful sales will help you achieve this
Over to you, pick one from this list and go out and give it a shot TODAY! And tell us how you get on. Do you have anything to add?
Leave a Reply